Friday, July 10, 2015

Years and Years:Communion

Hi guys! I wanted to share with you a new album I've been listening to. You might have heard this band from the radio single King before. I love their soothing synths and the vocalist is head over heals amazing. Around half of this album has appeared on their previous EPs and the new songs continue the same sound they have at the moment. They're fun dance songs, and there are also some somber songs that make you feel wistful. My favorite songs are Take Shelter and Ties. They're both more of the dancy songs on the album Though the first song on the album which is pretty much just vocals, Foundation, is equally amazing. Just letting you know this is probably going to be my summer album this year, and you should check it out too.


No comments:

Post a Comment