Sunday, February 8, 2015

Favorite Song of the Week

Passion Pit's Constant Conversation



This song makes me want to chill out on a Sunday and dance like a fool. It's the song you want to hear as the city lights pass all around you. The beat sets the mood of a chill night,with out any worries.

The beginning of this song makes me time travel back to the jazzy 20s and be a flapper girl. It has the perfect amount of background vocals with out overwhelming the actual instruments. My favorite line is probably:
Well you're wrapped up in a blanket and you're staring at the floor
The conversation's moderated by the noisy streets below
I'm currently listening to the entire album, Gossamer, but so far Constant Conversation is my favorite. So you better check it out. I know you probably heard of Passion Pit on the radio with their song Take A Walk, and if you loved it as much as I did, I think this would be a nice introduction to the rest of their album.

No comments:

Post a Comment