Monday, August 4, 2014

Manga Test:Taiyou No Ie



From mangahere.co
Motomiya Mao is a High School student who has "lost a home" after her father gets married again. She starts to live with Nakamura Hiro, 23, who knows Mao since childhood. Since that time Mao spent all her free time with Hiro´s family and after his parents deaths, he´s waiting for the day when his brothers and Mao would once more live together. 
I started reading this manga because I thought it was on the same vein as your normal shoujo manga. It definitely is at parts, but I think it's more than that. It has more in depth emotions and complications that go beyond romance. There is a lot of family issues that occur on both ends of the love interests and it's an interesting thing to add to a manga that is already hilarious in its own way. I like the balance it finds between the two and it creates an interesting manga to read.

The main character, Mao, has an online story that she writes and (I don't think this is much of a spoiler) but her love interest also reads it, not knowing that it's her. It really is quite cute and reminds me Dengeki Daisy a bit. It has that second hand embarrassment that I dread while reading or watching anything, but it was overall done in an alright manner.

I already proceeded to read the manga and am currently up to date with the English non-raw version and intend to follow this story till the end, because I really love how the characters progress and change. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is getting into shoujo mangas because it's not too out there in its romantic scenes.
Go read House of the sun. (Taiyo no ie) 1for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment