Monday, March 18, 2013

Know Me Better (#1)

Hi guys! I found out about this meme from Forever YA. The meme is actually from I am a Reader, Not a Writer  So, basically it is a meme of five questions for you guys to know me better.
Here are the Qs&As




•What was the last thing that made you cry?

Growing up I learned that a known is a person, place or thing, so I won't say who or where. The last thing that made me cry was The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie.

•What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

I hate cleaning the bathroom. Also making my bed.

•What is your favorite form of exercise?

Dancin' with my earbuds in and just rocking out.

•What is your current desktop picture?


•You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

London, England and then I'm heading to France.

No comments:

Post a Comment