Friday, February 15, 2013

Web Series You Should Be Watching on Youtube

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
I'm obsessed with this series. If you didn't know it's a modern day adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, and it's just wonderful. You should check it out,and like and subscribe, because they are really amazing actors, and crew. :D

Hipsterhood
I found out about this series over the summer and was so sad to see the season to finish. The second series is full of the Lizzie Bennet cast and it really should get more attention on YouTube, but it has a low viewer count that I just wish will get high and higher. BTW the guy that plays William Darcy, will also be in season two, but they need to get more money on their kickstarter account. Help out if you can, but you don't have to. I forgot to say it's a love story about two hipsters in California. Wonderful in every way, go watch it.

Squaresville
This series just came back from a few months long inbetween season break. The show also has the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Lydia in it, Mary Kate Wiles. She is an amazing actor, and this series is the epitome of teenage life and is ridiculously hilarious.

I name these series to spread the word of what I love. Please check them out and help them if you like them as much I as I do. :D

Love and Hugs,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment