Sunday, February 10, 2013

Update: Where have I been the entire month of January?

Lately I've been reading a lot of books that I haven't really liked so much. As the effects of that becomes constant over the last month or so, it has been hard for me to find time to want to blog. Though, I want to continue, but will not promise any five day posts like I did in the previous year.

So what am I doing at the moment?

  1. Reading Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  2. Paper Towns by John Green review to come
  3. Don't Quote Me meme will hopefully to come back this Wednesday
  4. I've decided to leave my nanowrimo novel where it is at the moment
  5. Busgirl Blues by Bethany R. Myers review to come when story is fully posted
  6. Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed review to come
  7. Update on webseires on Youtube that you should be watching

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see you're back, Clara! Sometimes it helps to just take a deep breath and step back from something for a while. I hope things are loads better for you now. :)

    ReplyDelete