Friday, February 22, 2013

Book Tag: Playing With Emotions


Saw this tag on tumblr, and decided to do it.

1. Happy

To Kill a Mockingbird just made me happy. Not because the book is a light fun read, but because it was the first book that I liked to read on my own as a kid.

2. Sad

This one goes to The Fault in Our Stars, it's just over all sadness after you read it. I've been meaning to reread it, but I kind of like the idea that there a tear stains in it, and the book preserves them.

3. Angry

Clockwork Prince, I don't like it as much as I thought I would, and I don't think that I will be finishing the series.

4. Nostalgic

Again this is To Kill a Mockingbird, and I think it's because of the innocence of the book that just makes me nostalgic.

5. Scared

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. The book is about Jack the Ripper, as a ghost, so who wouldn't be scared.

6. Surprised

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. I always say it's a good book to cuddle up with. :D

7. Disappointed

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, I think everyone had a shocked face when they read this book. It took me literally forever to dig my way through it.

8. Distressed

Divergent by Veronica Roth, my adrenaline was pumping on mad high throughout the book. I read it in like a day in a half. It's very action packed and suspenseful.

9. Confused

Cinder by Marissa Meyer, got this for my b-day last year, and just got confused and stopped. I should pick it up again, because it's a hardback copy and I feel like money was wasted. :(

10. All of the feels

It's a tie between The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. Both wonderful books, and the feels are really feely.

No comments:

Post a Comment