Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: E-Learning 101 by Dr Liz Hardy


E-learning 101 is a one-stop e-learning resource.

This e-learning e-book will cheer you on, while it shows you the ropes. It's just like having your own personal e-learning coach.

This e-learning resource can do three things for you.

1. Save you time - by quickly explaining how everything works (it's much faster than guessing on your own).

2. Stop you worrying - by replacing your fears with action and progress.

3. Make you more confident - by giving you step-by-step strategies for dealing with the tricky parts.

E-learning 101 can help you if you're:

* Anxious about e-learning
* Procrastinating about getting started
* Too busy to wade through enormous books about online learning
* Keen to make progress on your e-learning course right now.

In 6 short lessons, you'll find the solutions to your biggest e-learning questions.
And you'll discover that e-learning's really not as tough as it looks.


from amazon


I received this book last week, and read it in less than twenty minutes. It's quite a quick read, and very self-helpful. I'm not sure if I would spend $9.99 on it, though.

Liz Hardy is a teacher that is well accomplished  so she knows what she's writing about. As for the puppies that show up randomly every other page or two, it's quite funny, and does have a relax feel for adult that are unsure of e-learning.

The information in the book wasn't beyond anything I didn't know. Though, I am not an adult, or nervous/scared of e-learning I am fascinated by this new way of learning. I myself am learning Italian through the BBC language learning website. I'm on my fifth week of the Italian Steps program, and am very glad I started the program. It's completely free, and I'm getting off topic. What I'm trying to say, is that the book is helpful if you're a busy parent, or work constantly.

The novel explains some tricks that you wouldn't have known otherwise. I may have found my way of not procrastinating through this book. I probably will keep procrastinating, but in a better way, if that makes sense.

I don't have much to say about the book, but if you fit in the category of a anxious/scared adult, that works, and wants to go back to school, online, then I think this is a great way for you to be exposed to the online learning world. That's why I give the book a heads nod, and thumbs up. (4 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment