Saturday, November 17, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update (#3)


Saturday: Ate too much candy, and didn't even write as much as I should. :) Though, it was a progressive day.

Sunday: Writing after dinner and got things up and running. Writing enough words in an hour, but going to keep on going. Nanowrimo update status says I'll finish the novel a week and one day early. What!?!

Monday: Really did not want to write tonight, but did anyways. I think that it proves that you just have to do it, so write. I started out rewriting the last few paragraphs from before, just restating it in a different way, and then it went slow for a while. I'm sad to say that I did not make my 1667 words today, but I am still three days ahead, and I'm proud of that. So suck it!

Tuesday:

Wednesday: I didn't write yesterday. :( I feel so ashamed of myself, but so relaxed in a nervous kind of way. I wrote almost 2,000 words today. Btw, since I took the day off yesterday, I'm still not behind. I was planning on myself tiring out, so I was a few days ahead, and I still am. I definitely see the finish line coming up a mountain away, as I am so close to 30,000 words. :)

Thursday:
Someone please tell me that writing a five hundred word essay counts in nanowrimo. No? Ugh!

Omg! I just wrote 30,000 words in two weeks and one day. WTF?! Okay, okay. That was awesome. I got this. You got this. Keep writing, and don't stop. You're too far in to stop. So don't you dare. *shamelessly points finger at you*

Friday:

I didn't write anything on Tuesday or Friday!! :O I don't know what happened, but I think it was just life. Also school has really put me down lately. I'm so grateful that I write more than needed, and am still ahead. If you are falling behind, you can still do it!!! Please don't give up, because I want you to win. EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO WIN!! So don't give up.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, nanowrimo looks so tough! I've tried writing a bunch of novels before, but I always stopped at mid-track because I came up with an even better idea for a story XD

    Keep up the good work, Clara!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete