Thursday, November 15, 2012

NaNoWriMo Tag!


The Questions:
1. Is this your first year doing NaNoWriMo or have you participated before?
This is my first year doing NaNoWriMo and I've learned so much about myself that even if I don't win this year, I'm still going to do it next year. Notice the if, it's crucial.

2. How did you find out about NaNoWriMo?
I can't remember how I found it... actually I found out about it by a youtuber, Kaisa, from MaxieMagyx. Her videos are freaking amazing, and I watched her start it when she did daily vlogging in November last year.

3. Are you in it to win it, or are you just participating to have a bit of fun?
Just for fun. hahaha, yeah right! You're funny sarcastic me. So, yeah, I'm doing it to win.

4. Are you on track with your daily word count?
I am, I'm actually above the daily word count at the minute, and I've been ahead of the game since day 1.

5. Tell the readers a little bit about your novel (genre, title and short summary for example).
I changed what I'm writing about, so if you see my link for nanowrimo, that was a very rough idea what I was doing, and I've completely changed it. I won't tell you what the story is about at the moment, becuase I'm not sure where it is going. I'm one of those people that don't plan what to write, I plan when to write. That's all.

6. Has anything crazy happened yet? Have you been attacked by any plot bunnies?
Eh... not really. I've found that doing NaNoWriMo has been a little strange because my writing seems to work itself out like my dreams do. I mean, in the way that they always have connections that I have over looked, but my subconscious mind saw.

7. Do you have any real life friends who are participating?
My best friend's sister is doing it, and I don't really know her, but besides her, I don't have any "real life" friends who are participating.

8. What is your best tip for getting yourself to write and stop procrastinating?
I don't have a best tip, but I like to bribe myself with candy, or watch youtube videos. Also I usually find that writing right after I eat, is the best time to write. I've gotten so much writing done from the time I finish eating, to that hour and  a half later. So, maybe you should try that if you haven't already.

9. What is your favourite novelling snack?
I can't eat while I write. It's distracting, but on the weekends when I write in the mornings, I usually have tea.

10. Who do you tag?
I tag anyone that wants to do this, and since I think I stole this tag from the booktube community, I'm just letting the tag roam on its own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf1_heEL0_g&feature=g-u-u
The link above is where I found this tag. Go watch her NaNoWriMo vlogs;they are amazing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment