Monday, October 22, 2012

Writing Fluffy Love Stories.




There's something about reading a fluffy love story that makes you... fluffy
inside. I usually try not to read fluffy love stories too often, but you can't
help it. Some authors are just amazing at making you fluffy and fall in love
with a fictional guy. Now writing fluffy love stories, that's totally
different... well to me anyways.

Every English teacher, every writing mentor, everyone really, has told
you/me/us, to write what you want. That's a whole lot easier said than done,
because for me at least, when ever I write a fictional piece, I feel like there
are eyes right over my shoulder. Am I the only one that feels this way? Some
part of me thinks that it's a good thing, because you shouldn't write something
that is hurtful to others or offensive. But then again, I see that writing for

some people (me sometimes) is a therapeutic way to get all my angers, or problems out. You probably know if you've read the blog, because I usually write about something that I think is interesting or want to share. That usually is a problem, or a situation.

So I have to ask, do you write whatever you want like people say, or do you have those eyes over your shoulder that makes you not. If second, we can help each other soooo much. If one, please help me. haha... I sound really desperate, but this has been on my mind for sometime that I wanted to share you y'all.



1 comment:

  1. When I'm writing a personal narrative sometimes they would say "Oh write whatever you want" and I feel like picking the ones that are really emotional or really "Woah that was her!" kind of past childhood life.

    But then I would imagine the teacher would be like, "Delaney, come out with me" and we would have a chat.

    "I uh, yeah, i was like that....I should change the topic shouldn't I?"

    "Yes, very much, Delaney."

    But sometimes it's just, i'm going to freaking write it just because i feel like it. XD That doesn't make sense and really ranting but yeah, it's scary what you want to share to your teacher or not.

    ReplyDelete