Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nanowrimo 2012



Nanowrimo is National November Writing Month. Next month I will try to accomplish writing a 50,000 novel. So that comes out about 1600 something words a day. That is a lot for little ol' me who is obsessive over editing while writing. Usually the most I'd write in a day is 700. Nanowrimo is for me, a way to put the thoughts and plot ideas I have somewhat on paper(Word).

I have never done Nanowrimo. That said, I don't like to be a Debby Downer but there is a HUGE chance that I will not succeed. I haven't found an idea that I'm going to stick with, so everything is up in the air at this point. Also please support me next month and leave any ideas below.

If you've done nanowrimo please comment below, I'd love to hear your experience and if you finished or failed. ;( .


3 comments:

  1. I'm doing NaNoWriMo for the first time next month. I have a hard time sticking with one idea too, so we'll have to see how it goes :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of doing Nanowrimo next month like last year and the year before, but it passes and i forget or have other things to do and well yeah. But if I DO do it, I'll tell you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done NaNoWriMo yet, it passes me by ever time. But I'm planning to do it next time for the first time too. Hopefully I'll be able to get lots done. :)

    ReplyDelete