Friday, June 15, 2012

Playlist: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

This novel was kind of tough to find songs for, but I really think that this novel needed its own playlist. It deserves it, personally I love all these songs and if you have any suggestion for another novel to do a playlist for please leave a comment below.

Here is the link where you can listen to all the songs. I could not find Show you How by The Killers for the playlist so you can just google that song if you are really interested.


Show You How by The Killer
"we were better alone"

Are We There Yet by Ingrid Michaelson
"I guess I haven't found my home"

Innocent by Taylor Swift
"Lost your balance on a tight rope"

Fading Lately by Katie Costello
For the club scene

Jessica by Regina Spektor
"We must get older, so wake up"

Don't Leave Me (Ne Me Quitte Pas) by Regina Spektor
"I love Paris in the rain"

Slow and Steady by of Monsters and Men
"I move slow and steady, but I feel like a water fall" Alexandria

Under The Sheets by Ellie Goulding
"Like all the boys before, like all the boys before"

No comments:

Post a Comment