Wednesday, July 11, 2012

L'esprit de l'escalier

I recently found this on tumblr the other day and thought to myself how wonderful the French are with their language. I don't know about you, but for me I experience this everyday and it's that weird feeling when you leave a conversation wide open in you mind and you still have things to say. This happens more than none and I need to try to say what's on my mind more, I find myself over analyzing my thoughts that I want to say that I completely change the thought all together. If this feeling happens to you too please comment down below. I just wanted to share to you this French saying that the English dictionary should have. It's ridiculous that we don't and I believe that their should be something like it somewhere in the Oxford Dictionary.
Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment