Monday, April 23, 2012

Book Fair Books!

Recently I bought some books at my school's book fair. There were amazing prices and I can't wait to read them. The book fair was buy one get one free, so bogo is definatly the best time for me to buy books. Amazing!
I bought two books: Matched by Ally Condie and The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
I've got these two amazing books for about ten dollars and I can't even express how thrilled I am. Ususally when I buy books they're way more expensive than this and it was amazing to find the two books I've been searching for.

I also bought two book marks, also buy one get one free for fifty cents. I really like both of these and think they are super cute!! I'm one of those people that loose book marks easily and try to make new ones, but they never seem to be right.

Anyways, plan to see the reviews of both of these soon!!:):)



No comments:

Post a Comment